Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Snow is fallin'...all around me...children playin'...havin' fun..."


Woke up this mornin' to extreme cold! A big change from yesterday! It was warm and sunny yesterday...today was cold and sunny, very strange! Arrived at school and the main topic of discussion in the teacher's lounge was the fact that it MIGHT snow! The day was passing by quickly, as usual, when all of a sudden I looked out the window of my classroom at about 8pm and saw a blanket of snow covering the ground, cars, small children... everything! It was unreal! So I decided to go for a stroll around the place and take some pictures of the snow, why? 'Cause snow is class, and I haven't seen all that much of it in 23 years! So here are some pictures! I'm off to watch a DVD and pretend I have an open fire in my apt.
Later...

1 comment:

Gavin said...

pfft. it's no sweden